To use this all new animated Program and Abstract Book we have some hints for you to ease navigation. This should not stop you from exploring this feature rich application on your own.
Different ways of navigation
- Table of Contents: Click the very left icon on the button tool bar. Click "Expand All/Collapse All" at the button to see the list of all items in each book.
- Thumbnail view: Use the second icon on the button tool bar to quickly browse through the pages.
- Arrows: Use the single arrows in the button tool bar on the right to switch between neighboring double pages.
- Click and Zoom: Clicking in the middle of a page will zoom the page. You can adjust the zoom level with the slider in the button bar of the page. Dragging the page with the mouse will move the visible section.
- Search: Use the search field with the spyglass icon in the top tool bar on the right to search through the program and abstract book. The result list will show on the left side.
- Bookmarks: To create your own bookmarks please use the third icon on the button tool bar.
We hope you enjoy the new animated Program and Abstract Book.
The Program Committee